Do you love your Fitbit One?

Options
I've been thinking about getting one, but I'm concerned about the reviews on Amazon. Alot of people say they have had problems with the Fitbit coming out of the holder and getting lost. I'm wondering if anyone has experienced this. Also, do you think the info it gives back is accurate? I love that it sync's with MFP, and I think it would motivate me to be more active.

Replies

• jackaroo21
    jackaroo21 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I had a fitbit zip. It was great. Then I lost it. Not so great. Not sure how it came off.
  • Goosiesnougs
    Options
    Does not come out easily at all. It's rubbery so it grips well. Their customer service is WONDERFUL and as far as I can tell it's pretty accurate. I get WAY more calories than I used to. Apparently I'm much more active than I gave myself credit for :wink:
    If you get it at Target you can have 90 days to return it if you don't like it. Best of luck!
  • ChunkyMonkey207
    ChunkyMonkey207 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I have the Fitbit one..I always have it hooked on my bra or in my pocket.I've had it for about six months..never lost it :)
    I love it!!!
  • roselover58
    roselover58 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I had one, but I lost it . However, I lost it while unpacking, so it's not because it fell out of the holder. I used to lose it with the holder and everything - it is very small.

I bought a new one - the new holder is better. I like it because it has a silent alarm on it - it buzzes against your skin at the time you want, and it keeps track of how many times I move at night (I don't sleep well). It is linked to MFP, so I get credit for the steps (and stairs) I do.

I like it. I don't know about the new one versions (there is a Zip and what looks to be a band, which would be harder to lose, right?).

Good luck in your decision, I enjoy mine.
  • willow_rb
    willow_rb Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I love my fitbit one...I always wear it in my bra when I'm outside-so no way of falling out! I've had it for 4 months now and it's safe and sound. :) I calculated and checked accuracy-it has a 10% margin of error (I did multiple tests)which is pretty good. A 5% margin of error is the highest standard for a pedometer and the fitbit one comes in 2nd place-not too bad.
  • skylark94
    skylark94 Posts: 2,036 Member
    Options
    I've been using a Fitbit since July. I started with an Ultra, then upgraded to the One. I generally wear it clipped to the front of my bra and have had no issues with it falling out of the holster. If you were concerned, a small rubber band would probably help to add a layer of security.