Corned Beef..Happy St. Patrick's Day

BombolinaM
BombolinaM Posts: 561 Member
edited September 20 in Health and Weight Loss
Well if today was the day to blow my diet. I did it!! I made my annual corned beef with cabbage, potatoes and carrots. I am not sure how many calories I ate but it was so good. I know I'll feel guilty tomorrow. Hope everyone had a happy one:):drinker:

Replies

• bksteve26
    bksteve26 Posts: 216 Member
    The corned beef got me too....dammit! And man is it fatty. I'm probably going to be sulking in the same pile of guilt as you tomorrow. Keep your chin up!
  • Sheri226
    Sheri226 Posts: 22
    tomorrow is another day...as for today, the corned beef & cabbage couldn't have tasted any better. I'm planning on exercising extra tonight to make up for it. My only problem is after controlling myself and keeping the servings normal size and not over eating - when can I eat the left over meals I have made up?
  • DrBorkBork
    DrBorkBork Posts: 4,099 Member
    shoulda had bangers & champ! Our Irish dinner was less than 300 calories. 2 big seasoned sausage links with cheese inside, and mashed potatoes. Yum!
    Less than 800 sodium, in case you're wondering.
    Going to have homemade mint chocolate chip shakes later for dessert. Only 300 cals as well.
  • pmjsmom
    pmjsmom Posts: 1,926 Member
    I used the crock pot corned beef and cabbage recipe from sparkpeople.com--347 calories a serving!
  • CherokeeBabe
    CherokeeBabe Posts: 1,704 Member
    No traditional yum-yums for me today, was too busy, but I did let myself have a mocha coffee, don't really wanna know how many cals it was.
  • roylawrence87
    roylawrence87 Posts: 970 Member
    Just a regular day for me guys.
  • BombolinaM
    BombolinaM Posts: 561 Member
    I will saw I woke up the next day and felt bloated. The corned beef was good but you're right it's fatty and greasy...But I enjoyed it.
This discussion has been closed.