Dr Oz book You on a diet

tammietifanie
tammietifanie Posts: 1,496 Member
edited September 20 in Health and Weight Loss
I was wondering if anyone has read his book and followed his eating plan??? And if so how did you like his book and have you noticed a change from following his eating plan

Replies

• mvl1014
    mvl1014 Posts: 531
    I read the book, but did not follow his plan. So I can tell you about the book, but nothing about the plan. Unless you just want to know what it says, in which case, I can just skim through and tell you (it's sitting next to me :happy: ).

edit: I'm headed to bed momentarily, so if there is something you need from me just message me and i'll get with you in the morning.
  • I read the book and followed the diet.....I lost 30 lbs while on it....I still follow it....There are some great recipes in the book and on the website.....There is a menu planner on the website that allows you to make your own choices and gives you the total calories and nutritional value for each day....
  • Suzanita
    Suzanita Posts: 51 Member
    I read the book and I find it very inspirational as far as motivating me to watch what I eat....some of the recipes are good and I like the idea of eating the same thing every day for breakfast and lunch....less choices sometimes equals less calories.
  • I just started reading this book. At first I skimmed through it and it looked interesting, but now I'm reading it page by page.
This discussion has been closed.