QUESTIONS-HELP!!!!

Options
1. is it better to eat before you exercise or after? i heard you burn more fat on an empty stomach....
2. is the whole BMI thing accurate? it seems a bit extreme and i know ppl that are way out of their weight/height range but they are wayy fit and healthy!!...hmmm..
3. what is the most important thing to watch when u eat? calories, fats, sugars, salt..etc.
4. what is the FASTEST, but healthiest and most effective way of losing weight?

your comments are appreciated thanks! =]

Replies

• mvl1014
    mvl1014 Posts: 531
    Options
    1. is it better to eat before you exercise or after? i heard you burn more fat on an empty stomach....
    Eat before and after. Just a little, though. :-)
    2. is the whole BMI thing accurate? it seems a bit extreme and i know ppl that are way out of their weight/height range but they are wayy fit and healthy!!...hmmm..
    It is accurate, but it's not useful. Meaning many healthy people have high BMI.
    3. what is the most important thing to watch when u eat? calories, fats, sugars, salt..etc.
    Fats vs Carbs vs Salt, etc is different for everybody. But everyone needs to watch calories/portion sizes.
    4. what is the FASTEST, but healthiest and most effective way of losing weight?
    The healthiest and most effective ways are the slowest. The fastest ways are the ones that will have you put them right back on. The MFP way, i.e. counting calories and journaling your food & exercise is the only way that consistently works for all types of people.
  • Fuhgeddaboudit
    Options
    I agree with MVL :wink:
  • thisemmabites
    Options
    mvl is the man! Listen to him :)