Need Some 30 DS Friends. Recipes and Support!! D9 L1

I am looking for some 30 Day Shred buddies that are ready for a change and all out of excuses!! I just finished day 9 of level 1. This last week I have been over my calories almost every day and am frustrated with myself. I'm not however going to allow it to hinder my progress but I think some motivation and support would really help. I WILL go through the program in 30 days progressing levels every 10 days.

I have been overweight for 13 years since the birth of my first daughter Arianne. I have gained and lost, and tried every stupid quick fix diet out there including HCG. I had lap band surgery right after the birth of my son Ashton in July of 2011 thinking it would be the magic fix I needed. I weighed 204 at the time of surgery. I know this is a great option for some people but definitely not the best decision for me. Overall since my surgery I have lost 22 pounds during little spurts of watching what I eat and exercising. (Diet and exercise, who knew!! Surgery is not a quick fix.) When I have fluid in my band, I can never tell if what I eat will go down or get stuck. I could eat something one day then choke to death on it the next time I tried. I travel for my job and constantly live in fear of food. What if I get stuck in front of a client!! I decided to have all of the fluid taken out of my band on Friday January 18th. It was the worst day ever. I cried until I puked. I felt like such a failure, I couldn't even make weight loss surgery work. Ugh =-(

I woke up on January 19th, got off my *kitten* and started 30 day shred and updated my fitness profile. I am dedicated, strong, willing, and ready!! I am in a really great place and can see the end goal. I need to feel better, not just look better.

I would love some great recipes too!! I am happy to share anything that helps me. I discovered PB2 and am in love. Protein fluff with a scoop of casein protein, 1/2 cup skim milk, and 2 tbs of PB2 nom nom!! Cottage cheese, grapes, and blueberries are another staple thus far for me. Any other quick and easy snack ideas would be great.

Sorry for the rambling message =-)