Heya!

Options
So a little aboot mah-shelf.

I signed up for this about a year ago (Or a bit longer, wasn't sure) as referred by my doctor. It was a time when I was newly diagnosed with type 2 diabetes. Since then, I have lost nearly 100lbs based on eating (without) MFP, a low carb diet. Right now I am working on the same ordeal, a diet called Keto. My weight is fluctuating within the 200-210 range and i'm looking to cut that out completely and find good, healthy meals to do it with! Its hard adding up home-cooked meal information but its worth the time to track it. Especially since I can add in exercise to the mix and see just how many calories I can keep track of and watch.

I am going to school (soon) for dietary nutrition as my Girlfriend (The other ferret picture'd profile in my friendslist) and her teacher were the ones who got me started on a path of eating better. We walk, almost daily except for the massive amount of pollen out in Florida. There's never a day where the beach isn't good enough. Except under days like this! But my goal is to be 180 by June for her birthday!

I hope to meet / talk to a lot of good people here and have fun while working on the loss of weight.
Cheers,

Ryan