shred day 4 Level 1... anyone else?

dmags
dmags Posts: 303
edited September 20 in Fitness and Exercise
Was not sure the first day... didn't feel it the next day... changing my mind now that I am at day 4!!

Replies

• tinabosquez
    tinabosquez Posts: 107
    I am starting it tomorrow!!!!!!!!! I can't wait, so excited. At first, I was afraid that big girls like myself wouldn't be able to do it, but I watched it and I know I can do it. Good luck~:happy:
  • dmags
    dmags Posts: 303
    Big girl here myself. My ticker only indicates my first goal. I have about 20 pounds or so to lose after that. I think there is a learning curve and that is why I did not really feel it the first day. Now that I am concentrating on my form and not studying the girls, I am working much harder. I also like BL boot camp and BL weight loss yoga.... but you just cannot beat a 20 minute workout. Good Luck and keep me posted.
  • elysant
    elysant Posts: 139
    My first day kicked my butt! I wasn't sure I would be able to continue it. However, I stuck with it and am now able to get through the whole workout. I have to modify some of the jumping stuff because of a knee condition but my endurance is up as is my ability to do pushups. The first day I could only to 2 -3, now I can almost do as many as the girls in the video :o)!!

:o)
  • karen366
    karen366 Posts: 141
    Have fun with the shred! I am on Level 3 D 5...it's been a very good workout. I haven't lost a ton of weight only about 3 pounds, but I have lost over 10 inches total on my body(3 on the waist and hips alone!)....I will incorporate the shred into my weekly workouts once I am done.
  • Brittany_Kayy
    Brittany_Kayy Posts: 262 Member
    I did my day 4 level 1 today!! I'm feeling it, but not too bad. Next week I am going to start level 2! Good luck to you <3
This discussion has been closed.