ipod mp3 playlist

Options
snookeroo
snookeroo Posts: 1,992 Member
WHAT'S THE PERFECT PLAYLIST FOR WORKING OUT?

Born To Run - Bruce Springsteen
Walk This Way - Aerosmith
Bicycle Race - Queen
Pump It Up - Elvis Costello

???????????????????

Replies

• bebhinn
    bebhinn Posts: 198
    Options
    Kings of Leon - sex on fire - on repeat!
  • Mamasita5
    Options
    Are you telling me you've lost 50+ pounds since January? That is insane (and awesome). You're almost there for your halfway party! It's late, but I'll check out your blog tomorrow! I've lost 10 since Christmas and I am pretty happy about that!
  • erinlindsay
    Options
    rock that body - black eyed peas
    baby - justin bieber.... hahhahahah!!! :) (but im serious)
    anything ACDC
  • bebhinn
    bebhinn Posts: 198
    Options
    Are you telling me you've lost 50+ pounds since January? That is insane (and awesome). You're almost there for your halfway party! It's late, but I'll check out your blog tomorrow! I've lost 10 since Christmas and I am pretty happy about that!

I did lose some before, I started on October 31st, and gave myself a year :) Thank you!! You have reminded me that I should update my blog! Let me add it to my list of things to do tomorrow! (maybe out in the sunshine!)

10 since christmas is a great thing! You have to remember that weight comes off faster when you have lots to lose as well, which might be whats happening in my case. I tell my mother, a pound is a pound! If youre unhappy with what you've lost, I'll be glad to send over some cheeseburgers and brownies so you can have it back :D
  • Catzwitch
    Catzwitch Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    depends on the workout -

~ for walking/running I have a random shuffle of trance stuff with Dash Berlin, Armin Van Buren, etc - fast beat keeps my feat moving fast! I tend to walk to whatever the beat of a song is so when the beat is super fast so am I, lol.

~ for weights/strength training I have a mixture of very VERY angry heavy metal songs from Five Finger Death Punch, Mudvayne, Godsmack, Marilyn Manson, Rammstein, etc.

~ for fun light cardio I do an 80s/90s mix with Always by Erasure, Don't You forget About me by Simple Minds, Enjoy the Silence by Depeche Mode, Need You Tonight INXS, So Alive by Love & Rockets anything kinda 80s dance club-ish
  • snookeroo
    snookeroo Posts: 1,992 Member
    Options
    Sweat ( A La La La La Long) - Inner Circle
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    These are songs that I need to download this weekend and add to mine.
    Bodies (Let the Bodies Hit the Floor) by Drowning Pool
    Closer by NIN

Currently I my workout playlist is more hip-hop/dance with Brittany Spears, Ke$ha, Black Eyed Peas, and OutKast.