20-27 yr old Women 5'2"-5'6" to Lose 60-80lbs Group :)

Options
Hello!

I created this group for a specific height, weight, and age group because I would love more ideas on workouts and healthy eating tips from individuals close to my own measurements. We can work together!

I am new here and don't really know how the message boards work, so add me as a friend, or join this group.

I am 5'3" and need to lose 60 pounds. I have been overweight now since October 2010 with slowly growing weight, and I am disgusted by myself and sick of being self conscious in photos and in life.

I just purchased three workout dvds: Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred; Ballet Beautiful Body Blast, and Jillian Michaels Kickbox FastFix. Has anyone tried these dvds and had weight loss success?

I used to be 120lbs and fit, and that is my ultimate goal weight, but I am terrified that I wont end up losing any weight and will be this overweight forever. *Sigh*

This is our Twenties, we need to live life to the fullest without weight worries, and ENJOY ourselves! And together, hopefully we can! :)

Replies

• MariaBuchan
    Options
    Hi! I lost 20lbs before joining MFP with just a change of diet. Got quite a bit to go still. Would definitely recommend Jillian Michaels 30 DS, think its great for toning up. Feel free to add me. We all need motivation sometimes!
  • Nmira09
    Nmira09 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I've actually been looking for a good video and I heard about this one. I def need to try it!