My weight scale must not work anymore!

Options
Okay so last week I weighed myself not knowing if my scale worked but I wrote it down right. So after a long week of hard work of changing my eating habits and drinking way more water and exercising everyday I stepped on the scale and it said I gained 4 pounds. There is NO WAY this could of happened no way in hell my scale must be broken, hell once I step off the scale it dosnt even go back to zero even my boyfriend Josh told me it was old and the scale thing must be worn down!

Replies

• jesz124
    jesz124 Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    Erm... Buy a new one then? Is that the right answer?
  • MarineCodie
    MarineCodie Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Toss it...

Then, don't get a new one. :)
  • swimbubble
    Options
    A quick way to dent the motivation! Get a new scale :) But remember our weight can change daily through natural fluctuations and if your diet is high in sodium can promote the retention of water. Oh and of course working out especially if you have been doing resistance or weight training could be adding muscle which of course weighs heavier than fat. And muscle is marvellous for enhancing our metabolism. but of course could just be those damn scales are old and ready for retirement ;)
  • kmorganlfc
    kmorganlfc Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Listen to how your clothes are fitting instead of those numbers on the scale (which can fluctuate by a number of pounds throughout the day depending on a range of factors).
  • jesz124
    jesz124 Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    Toss it...

Then, don't get a new one. :)

Lol yeah I like that idea. Scales are the devils work ;-)