Super heroes

Options
13»

Replies

• SakuraRose13
    SakuraRose13 Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    The ability to move objects with my mind would sure make cleaning easier.
  • starvinkevin
    Options
    Formlessness - the ability to change who I am into anything (living and non-living)
  • KentClark
    KentClark Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Telepathy (read and control minds) and Telekinesis (move objects with mind) would be awesome!
  • starvinkevin
    Options
    Hah you can learn how to read and control minds - have u ever heard of cold-reading and hypnosis?
    Telepathy (read and control minds) and Telekinesis (move objects with mind) would be awesome!
  • dawnna76
    dawnna76 Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    I live in seattle. Home of the very own Pheonix Jones.
  • MyPsalm63
    Options
    The power of...mind control over my children :)
  • lovelyMYlovely
    lovelyMYlovely Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    i would have the power to be invisible and anything i touch becomes invisible with me lol....

haha i would totally wanna run into a guy who pretends to be a super hero i wouls say " HELP my purse got stolen by that woman! " and see if he chases after her haha!!! no thats mean but that would be funny!!!
  • Sylvan012
    Sylvan012 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Size control: the ability to grow, shrink, and alter the size of things. As a child of the 70's, every Saturday morning cartoon there was always had at least one "the heroes shrink" or "the villains grow" episode. I always loved those!
  • triciab79
    triciab79 Posts: 1,713 Member
    Options
    Invisibility - Ironic since I started losing weight to stop being invisible. :-)
  • jazzedorange
    jazzedorange Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I live in seattle. Home of the very own Pheonix Jones.

Phoenix Jones is AWESOME!
  • jbutterflye
    jbutterflye Posts: 1,914 Member
    Options
    to heal others.
  • jazzedorange
    jazzedorange Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    But yeah I would control weather :) Sunny on all the days.
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    Imperviousness. Can't be hurt, can't be killed, can't sicken or grow old, or lose my mind or my memory or lose control over my body.

The rest I'd figure out eventually, seeing as I'd have all eternity to do so.
  • lindseym1983
    Options
    The power to help my kids with there homework without being exposed as an idiot ..

Love this one.
  • kdeaux1959
    kdeaux1959 Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    Actually I HAVE Super Powers already... All I have to do is eat a couple of fiber bars and the resulting gas will render my enemies totally ineffective... That's right, they are putty in my hands... Who needs GUNS in schools to fight off the bad guys when you have FIBER BARS and BAKED BEANS....