A Question for my ladies out there

Options
I originally posted this I think in the wrong section I think this may be a more appropriate board :)

I have seen a couple posts and I'm wondering how common weight gain during Ovulation is for every one out there? I have been working my tail off and watching my food for the last 3-4 weeks and I haven't lost a lb 2 out of those four weeks were of course mother nature and ovulation and was wondering if that could be a factor? I'm mainly confused because I usually drop this 10 lbs (I've been gaining and losing it for months now) fairly easy til I hit 180 then it becomes more difficult but recently it's stuck. And it seems even a 2-300 calorie oops in a day results in a half a lbs gain. Could too much protein be a factor as well? What do you think? TIA!

Replies

• hypocritelecter
    hypocritelecter Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure about what's common, but I find that I gain 1-5 pounds depending on how much water I'm having and whether or not I'm exercising.
  • kariannmbc
    Options
    I gain about 5 pounds every single time. I don't get on the scale that week, or it's very discouraging.
  • misselemental
    misselemental Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Same as the other ladies, always bloat and gain back a few pounds around PMS time like crazy-very frustrating, not to mention the cravings for carbs and anything else I can get my hands on!