egyptian anyone?

Options
did I even spell that right? anywho...... my chinese exchange student and I are own our own for dinner tonight and thought we would try a new egyptian restaurant that opened. anyone ever had egyptian food? what is good, and good for you?

Replies

• mamaturner
    mamaturner Posts: 2,533 Member
    Options
    I have no clue! I'd say google!
  • TByrd1325
    TByrd1325 Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    I've never seen an Egyptian restaurant before. That's neat.
    What kind of food do they serve?
  • FireMonkey
    FireMonkey Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    A little like Moroccan, a little like Turkish, a little like Greek, altogether yummy. Enjoy; I wish we had an Egyptian restaurant close by. :drinker:
  • lina1131
    lina1131 Posts: 2,246 Member
    Options
    Well, I am Lebanese and I think the foods are similar since they are both Arabian foods. I'm sure they will have some chicken kabobs, probably hummus, and tabbouleh. All of those are good for you and not too high in calories. I would have to see their menu to tell you about what is good and what is not. Do you any idea of what the menu is like?
  • polyesterchesters
    polyesterchesters Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    They just opened. I am trying to avoid going for sushi or chinese buffet, which is what my exchange student always wants to do when we go out. I am going to go google!
  • allim
    allim Posts: 21
    Options
    Here in Toronto we have one and it is a cult favorite amoung locals. Make sure you try the coffee.