Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Basis Watch Band

I was wondering if anyone else has it? I finally got mine and I love it. I wish it worked with MyFitnessPal though. I'm looking forward to integration with MFP and others, like Run Keeper. It is slowly being shipped to those of us who pre-ordered. They are a start up company with lots of start up companies issues. I love mine, it seems to be very accurate. I'm using it now instead of the bodymedia fit arm band. The arm band was irritating the nerves in my arm, making my hand tingle. I don't miss that.

If you've gotten one, how do you like it?

I've used fitbit, like it but found it to be inaccurate unless you want to manually add calories in all day long. Great bluetooth though. Bodymedia, straps break easily, monthly subscription. When Basis opens up an iOS app, and integrates with MFP and others, I believe it has a lot of promise. So far, so good.

Replies

• jenn2mann
    jenn2mann Posts: 8 Member
    I bought my Fitbit Scale off Craigslist from someone who works for the company. She showed me what it did (hadn't heard of it until then), and I immediately went to the site when I got back home. I registered to get one when they come back in stock.

Do you like yours? Are the apps that go with it live yet? I have an iphone and I know their app is for Android.
  • Raynne413
    Raynne413 Posts: 1,527 Member
    I just got my Basis Band Friday, and I like it. Although, as a female, the watch was a bit bigger than I expected. Also, the hole I am using is a BIT too tight, but if I go to the next one, it's too loose. The site can be a bit confusing, the battery doesn't last too long, and I wish that it had an iOS app, but excluding those things, I really like it so far. I can't wait to see the different band options they make available, and what they do in the future. I hope it really takes off.