Options

Replies

• Lisapayne76
    Lisapayne76 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    IM in
  • FitChimi
    Options
    Anyone know yet what to put it down as on MFP????

I use the general Circuit Training.

Me too. Hopefully my HR monitor will arrive in the mail this week and I can get an accurate read.
  • mollylookalike
    mollylookalike Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I'm starting it, but probably not until Wednesday (1/30). I'm terrified. I'm incredibly out of shape and I suspect this thing is gonna kick my butt.

I'm probably starting on Thursday or Friday - mine hasn't come in the mail yet. I'm terrified and excited at the same time! :)
  • ITgoddess1
    Options
    I'm currently on L2D6...Level 2 is so much harder than L1...for me. I'm hoping to complete 30DS by the time I go on my cruise! Love 30DS. Good luck to everyone!

I'm also looking for more friends/support. Please add me if you wish.
  • dinalis11191228
    Options
    I will start this tomorrow !!! In need of dramatic change. Feel free to give any tips I have pcos and I have overcome depression. Now its time for me to control pcos not let pcos control me. Currently at 198 and look like I am 150. 5'3 and I am 24.. Any tips are welcome. Thank you :-)
  • arkvilla
    Options
    Anyone know yet what to put it down as on MFP????

I use the general Circuit Training.

Thanks aug145 :-)
  • sarahjay1
    sarahjay1 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I am in! Day 1 done. Join the group, folks!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/11696-30-day-shred-1-28-13
  • JapaneseSlipper
    Options
    I'm in! Already did my first day of the 30DS this morning and then saw this post. Even though I wanted to give up 15 minutes into it, I stuck through and feel great! I go to the gym frequently (it's my diet I need to get under control), but even this video kicked by bootay. I need to build some stamina! Looking forward to Day 2 tomorrow!!
  • howebrook
    howebrook Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'm in -- got the video this weekend and plan to start today.
  • Rianne90
    Rianne90 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I really hope I can keep it up, I want to be able to do regular push ups for 30 seconds instead of barely being able to do push ups from my knees before I move on the the second level. So i planned to take 14 days for level 1 instead of just 10. And I might change it up with some other workout video's of her that I found :)
    Oh and I measured:
    Arm: 29 cm/ 11,4 inches
    High Waist (smalles part): 85 cm/ 33.5 inches
    Low waist (at belly button): 102 cm/ 40.2 inches
    Hips: 105 cm/ 41.3 inches
    Thigh: 62 cm/ 24.4 inches

I didn't weigh in yet because I don't really want to focus on weight (though I might weigh at the end of the week), rather on losing a dress size.
  • dacra
    dacra Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm doing this without weights for the first few days until I get more comfortable!
  • MirandaK62
    Options
    I also just started the 30 Day Shed. I'm on Level 2 Day 4. When I first started my legs where so sore I could barley walk lol. Every day that goes by I noticed my endurance is building. I really enjoy doing this workout. I can't wait to see what my final results will be after level 3. I have noticed that my stomach has gotten smaller. Good luck everyone!
  • lucyster92
    lucyster92 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    joining you!
  • AmyFett
    AmyFett Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking about starting this once I get out of the 1st trimester of my pregnancy. Couple weeks. I dunno though, it was hard enough when I wasn't pregnant, the growing belly and muscle/back pain that's starting in, yikes. Worth a try though.
  • ProTFitness
    ProTFitness Posts: 1,379 Member
    Options
    Ive done this DVD many times I love it. I brought it out today to do it because the gym class was cancelled do to weather. I am 30 weeks prego I modified some of the cardio and did standing abs becasue I can not lay down. I do it through with warm up repeat the circuits and then do the cool down for a longer workout. I burn about 450 calories.
  • ProTFitness
    Options
    I did it with being in my 3rd trimester and 30 weeks prego :-)
  • ProTFitness
    Options
    I'm thinking about starting this once I get out of the 1st trimester of my pregnancy. Couple weeks. I dunno though, it was hard enough when I wasn't pregnant, the growing belly and muscle/back pain that's starting in, yikes. Worth a try though.

I did it with being in my 3rd trimester and 30 weeks prego :-)
  • muneca84
    muneca84 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I also only do level 1. I feel like i dont get much of a work out with level 2. Am i the only one?
  • Mommy4812
    Mommy4812 Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    Well, I just did Day1Level1...Not as scary as I thought...I took beginning measurements before I started to keep track of how may inches I will lose. I will admit i snuck a few sips of water right before,during, or after the cardio parts...I just had to..but I keep listening to Jillian about doing just doing it to get the results...WE CAN DO THIS!!!
  • FabnFit2013
    FabnFit2013 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    am starting as well.. count me in