CHALLENGE: 15 minutes of planks this week

Options
12346»

Replies

• kemit1976
    kemit1976 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Would love to have done this challenge but only came back yesterday to MFP.. I love doing planks but not really timed my self this would have been good.. will look out for other challenges from you though..
  • 3foldchord
    3foldchord Posts: 2,918 Member
    Options
    DONE! I counted in my head.... The LAST set of 30 seconds my husband timed me and it was really 42 seconds...LOL. So I guess I did more than 15 seconds?
  • vnsswsh6
    vnsswsh6 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Im DONE!
  • cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,449 Member
    Options
    I have 4 mins to go. Saving them for tomorrow along with the new challenge!!!
  • ChaleGirl
    ChaleGirl Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Aww would have loved to have done this but just saw it!
  • jadedone
    jadedone Posts: 2,449 Member
    Options
    I just finished mine, five minutes ago! Yikes! I was feeling week....And I'll follow this post for next week's!
  • jadedone
    Options
    Challenge for week of February 3

Jump in!

Every day this week, I want you to beat your best.
    So on Sunday, hold your plank as long as you can. Record your time. And the repeat on each side (side planks kill me).

And Monday, aim for 5 seconds longer. Continue to up your time five seconds for front plank, and each side.

So let's pretend:
    Sunday:
    front: 40 seconds
    left: 15 seconds
    right: 15 seconds

Monday:
    front: 45 seconds
    left: 20 seconds
    right: 20 seconds

Saturday:
    front: 70 seconds
    left: 45 seconds
    right: 45 seconds

If all goes well, by the end of the week, you should increase your personal best by 30 seconds!

Happy planking!
  • sullykat
    sullykat Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    I completed the challenge on Saturday! Right in the nick of time. Wasn't able to post, because I wasn't by a computer.

Oooo, looking forward to the new challenge!
  • jadedone
    Options
    OK I didn't get any planks in yesterday. I did mine just now.

Front: 50 seconds
    Left: 25 secs*
    Right: 25 secs*

* am doing modified ones on my knees for the sides. I can do straight arm ones, but it bothers my wrist these days. I'll have to go back and do it with straight legs! :)

This weeks challenge is to keep upping your time by 5 seconds for a single rep.
  • priesterse
    priesterse Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Completed 18 minutes of planks last week (3 sets of 2 minute planks Thursday, Friday and Saturday). Ready for this weeks challenge..
  • jadedone
    Options
    This week, I am pretty behind. Today I did 55/30/30. I am 2 days behind! How is everyone else doing!

I want to hit the minute mark tomorrow. Rapidly returning to 90 second holds!
  • jadedone
    Options
    This week, I am pretty behind. Today I did 55/30/30. I am 2 days behind! How is everyone else doing!

I want to hit the minute mark tomorrow. Rapidly returning to 90 second holds!

1:05/40/40 down for today