Exercise DVDs

Options
I always work out at home and I'm at an advanced level. I'm done all the Jillan Michaels, Davina, Ministry of Sound, Billy Blank, etc. Does anyone have any other suggestions for some serious calorie burning exercise dvds?

Replies

• PennStateChick
    PennStateChick Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    I LOVE INSANITY!
  • IzzyBooNZ1
    IzzyBooNZ1 Posts: 1,289 Member
    Options
    not a dvd but have you looked at fitness blender website?
  • VR82
    VR82 Posts: 19
    Options
    not a dvd but have you looked at fitness blender website?

Thanks for this. I have never heard of this website but I see there are workouts and tips, etc.
  • Molly182
    Molly182 Posts: 406
    Options
    Insanity is an obvious choice. A less expensive option is peak 10
  • VR82
    VR82 Posts: 19
    Options
    Insanity is an obvious choice. A less expensive option is peak 10

I've just had a look and the price difference is not huge. Which would you recommend more and why? Are they really that different? Thanks for you help :)
  • Camille0502
    Camille0502 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    There are so many great workouts available. Collage Video is a catalog that specializes in workout videos of all kinds. You can narrow your search by type and level of exercises. I highly recomend using it. You can google it.
  • ECW202
    ECW202 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Jeanette Jenkins Bikini Bootcamp. I think it's tough! It has three different sections (cardio camp, chisel camp, and ab camp). You can do all three or just one or two. You can check out a preview and reviews on Collage Video:
    http://www.collagevideo.com/workout-video/jeanette-jenkins-bikini-boot-camp-5786
  • jamers3111
    jamers3111 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    I hear wonderful things about Insanity! I love the P90X cardio DVDs too... which I think you can DL online or order cheap through Amazon.