Baby is 3 months..Time to get to it!!

Options
Hello Everyone!! My name is Nadina. I am here to get back into shape!! I felt fat back in 2008 withen I ran my second half marathon and weighed 125 pounds!! Now, I realize that weight was ok for me. I had a baby this year and really only gained 20 pounds, but for some reason, since she has been born, I felt like what the heck, I'd eat whatever I want. BIG mistake!! Now I hit 150 pounds and I am only 5'4" !! I am back to running and eating better now. This site has been helping me TONS!! I realize the importance of making better food choices and saving the calories. I have been logging calories for 3 days now and have lost 2 pounds!! I figure between watching the calories, food choices, working out and breastfeeding, I should be able to bounce back in no time!! What a great site to help and encourage us us!!

Replies

• kltobin2010
    kltobin2010 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I can so relate to everything you have said! It is hard after having a baby, but since your baby is only 3 month, make sure you take it slow, espeically since you're still breastfeeding - you need more food intake. Just remember, it took you 9 mos to but it on, it may take that long to get it off! A friend told me that - but he's a man, what does he know about having babies! :smile:

Welcome, you will find what you are looking for here. Everyone is very supportive and theu really get you motivated! Good luck!