Replies

• hev145
    hev145 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    ME ME ME!!! I'm in :)
  • wade78
    wade78 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Ohh count me in! I've also got 13lbs left to loose. I would like to try on a bikini for the first time in my life!
  • leomentlines
    leomentlines Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Looking to stop hovering in the 160s and get my last 25 or so off! Definitely would love to be a part of this!
  • AGirlandHerFrenchie
    AGirlandHerFrenchie Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    I'm in too!! I want to rock a bathing suit this summer!!
  • HOLLEE85
    Options
    I would love to......I will be gone away for March Break so I wont be logging in for a week.....And I'm hoping to not gain too much weight on my vacation. I do plan on working out there though.
  • Sue_Sunshine
    Sue_Sunshine Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    count me in too please - should be at goal in the next month so really need to work on toning up (so I look hot!!!)
  • abbirose13
    abbirose13 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Count me in too! :)
  • Jem97
    Jem97 Posts: 54
    Options
    We have quite a few people, so maybe 10 or so more before I stop sending the invitations, just so it doesnt get too huge. :smile:
  • jazzyfeisty
    Options
    Sure, why not- I'm in!
  • kraebear
    Options
    mememe!
  • Eryan0406
    Eryan0406 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Add me too! Vacation to a mystery place in July :happy: Need to be ready!!!!
  • greypilgrimess
    greypilgrimess Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join if you have space, it was my goal to be bikini ready this summer!
  • pandia17
    Options
    I'm in! My goal is to have lost approx. about 30-35 more pounds by the start of June. I won't be ready for a bikini by any means, but I know I'll be feeling much better with that loss!
  • Zandia_1
    Zandia_1 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Looks like the group is still closed. Please add me. Thanks!
  • Jem97
    Jem97 Posts: 54
    Options
    I re-closed the group, because I want to limit the number of members, although I'm still good with adding a few more
  • marissa477
    Options
    Count me in!
  • Nmira09
    Nmira09 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I definitely want to look great this summer! I never feel comfortable with what I'm wearing when I go to the beach every summer! Let's do this together! :smile:
  • mcg6242
    mcg6242 Posts: 84
    Options
    Add Me please, I have my sister in laws wedding in march and am going on a group vacation to punta cana in May. I will totally be sticking to my new healthy life style this time around !
  • azavala78
    azavala78 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Count Me In! :smile:
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    Done!