Chatroulette

Options
Ok, so I'm not sure if you've heard of it, but there's a site (chatroulette dot com) that is like a randomized Skype kind of thing. I've been on it a few times and met some really cool people (and some naked ones that I've had to skip ROFL) and was wondering if anyone else hops on there or if you all are only addicted to MFP? Also, I've been hearing stories (and reading articles) that more and more celebrities have been on there, (Ashton Kutcher, Paris Hilton, Kelly Osborn, Josh Groban, Chris Brown, to name a few) and was wondering if you (or anyone you know) has been paired up w/someone famous?

Replies

• Manda86
    Manda86 Posts: 1,859 Member
    Options
    All I know about Chatroulette -

tumblr_mbzitanxl11qdlh1io1_400.gif
  • matt2442
    matt2442 Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    ^ HAHA
  • ashlinmarie
    ashlinmarie Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    My brother loves chatroulette.

This is all I know of it and that is enough: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAQhG59zqZc

:D
  • runningfataway
    Options
    I love chatroulette. Sure there are a lot of creepers which I next most of the times, but there are also pretty cool people! I go on there from time to time for laughs also.
  • AmandasaurasRex
    Options
    All I know about Chatroulette -

tumblr_mbzitanxl11qdlh1io1_400.gif
    OMG that is so funny!!! I watched that over and over again. Good stuff! ROFL!! :laugh:
  • Joreanasaurous
    Joreanasaurous Posts: 1,384 Member
    Options
    Ben Folds did it at a concert once. It was pretty funny.
  • AmandasaurasRex
    Options
    Ben Folds did it at a concert once. It was pretty funny.
    Interesting username. I think we may be cousins :wink:
  • The_Enginerd
    The_Enginerd Posts: 3,982 Member
    Options
    A friend and I tried it a couple of years ago but we had about a 50% hit rate on getting some guy's junk.
    My brother loves chatroulette.

This is all I know of it and that is enough: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAQhG59zqZc

:D
    LOL, that is awesome!
  • AmandasaurasRex
    Options
    I must be really lucky, I've only gotten one's "junk" once and the guy had to have been constantly nexting people b/c it was there and gone before I could process what I was seeing and started laughing hysterically so the next guy though I was crazy... I set him straight----and let him know I am, so he didn't have to doubt anymore :ohwell:
  • NCVF
    NCVF Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    What the?? So you randomly chat with strangers? Talk or chat? How funny.
  • AmandasaurasRex
    Options
    Yep. Instead of being in a chatroom with various strangers, you're one on one w/a webcam-- which is why some people use it to cam. smh....weirdos lol but like I said before, I've met some really cool people on there that I now KIT with. Pretty cool, and you don't have to worry about being catfished...which brings me to my next point: I'm fake. I'm really a 67 YO man that nurses his cats with a bottle b/c I never had kids of my own....Whew! Feels good to get that off my chest :laugh:
  • halobender
    halobender Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    Um, if I could be guaranteed I would get that guy were I to Chatroulette I would soooo totally do it, but as it is, I figure it would just be junk shot after junk shot.
  • AmandasaurasRex
    Options
    okay, so I (sadly) did not have THAT awesome guy, but I did have a guy that tried to serenade me with various hip hop songs. He had me laughing so hard I was crying. The funiest part was that he didn't even know most of the words and I (being a lyrical genius) showed him up. The battle quickly ended and we both became instant losers when he put on Ghandam Style (I apologize for not being able to spell in other languages, but am sure you'll be able to deal w/it) If memory serves me correctly, we didn't even get past the second sentence before we gave up and nexted. It was a brief romance, but he will always be in my heart :laugh:
  • AmandasaurasRex
    Options
    bump!
  • AmandasaurasRex
    Options
    let's try again with the afternoon crowd :)
  • thatfitgaal
    Options
    Oh god! All I know is stay away from chatroulette unless you want to see some really scarring images of lonely guys...
  • diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    Oh god! All I know is stay away from chatroulette unless you want to see some really scarring images of lonely guys...

Hey I'm not lonely :sad: it's just that everyone's in my basement :laugh:
  • PottsvilleCurse1925
    PottsvilleCurse1925 Posts: 354 Member
    Options

Have I seen you on there before? :love:
  • thatfitgaal
    Options
    Haha oh god I sure hope not, considering some of the things I've seen..!
    Never left me.

Aww I'm sure you're not that lonely :(((
  • PottsvilleCurse1925
    PottsvilleCurse1925 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Haha oh god I sure hope not, considering some of the things I've seen..!
    Never left me.

Aww I'm sure you're not that lonely :(((

I am lonely :cry: You must have been one of the 156,453,216,546 girls to find another chatter after seeing me showing you how lonely I am. All I wanted was a flash :frown: :cry: :cry: :cry: