Not to be gross but.....

Options
2»

Replies

• MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    I can't figure out then why I weigh MORE after going to the toilet. Guaranteed. I'' weight before going, then right after..... I'll put on about 500g to 1kg.

If you weight yourself, use the toilet, and right after, with no change in clothing and not consuming anything and you aren't holding a water bottle or something, that's literally impossible. You are a wizard, or your scale is broken.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    I can't figure out then why I weigh MORE after going to the toilet. Guaranteed. I'' weight before going, then right after..... I'll put on about 500g to 1kg.

because muscle weighs more than fat. maybe you built muscle... were you straining a lot?
  • Elite4LifeDono
    Options
    I know exactly how you feel! Electronic scales are weird... I get so discouraged when this happens lol! Keep your head up! Go for the gold!
  • AntWrig
    AntWrig Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options

because muscle weighs more than fat. maybe you built muscle... were you straining a lot?
    Muscle and fat weigh the same.

That being said, this product keeps me regular:
    http://www.amazon.com/Natures-Bounty-Original-Papaya-Tablets/dp/B001GCTZSY/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1359355981&sr=8-4&keywords=papaya+extract