Just when I wanted to give up!

Options
So a few bad days over last weekend. A rough time getting back into counting the calories and an overall feeling of defeat! Yep I had them all in just a few days. Somhow I still kept on track pretty much. Low and behold, I got on the scales this morning and was down another pound and a half for a total of 12 in about 9 weeks. SLOW BUT SURE seems to be the trail I am walking here. TOOTING my horn!

Replies

• lorelai63
    lorelai63 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    So a few bad days over last weekend. A rough time getting back into counting the calories and an overall feeling of defeat! Yep I had them all in just a few days. Somhow I still kept on track pretty much. Low and behold, I got on the scales this morning and was down another pound and a half for a total of 12 in about 9 weeks. SLOW BUT SURE seems to be the trail I am walking here. TOOTING my horn!
  • Bekah
    Bekah Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Good job for all you have gone through to come out still loosing that is great. Just think in july when the snow is gone and we can get outside and go for a nice walk how much more weight you can loose Good job again and keep it up.:flowerforyou:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Lorelai! You are doing great!! Slow and steady wins the race for sure. All my slow and steady losses added up quick and I am down 71 lbs now. It goes by much quicker than you think it will. Just take it a week at a time!
  • elliott062907
    elliott062907 Posts: 1,508 Member
    Options
    toot away. congrats.....
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    A big TOOT TOOT to Lolly! :happy:
  • Ileanak
    Ileanak Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    That is wonderful!! Keep up the good work, and good spirits!
  • GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Options
    Way to go...I am proud of you!!

Slow and steady wins the race! :happy: