• weidner
    weidner Posts: 127
    Options
    Congratulations!!!!

You lob FABULOUS!
  • BombolinaM
    BombolinaM Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    You look so amazing!! You give me inspiration to keep going!!
  • tmpral1
    tmpral1 Posts: 5
    Options
    i've lost 15lbs since january 14, 2010; 85 to go (bleak.) i've been on my own, concentrating on getting my blood sugar down. i hit a plateau and decided to search for a website to help track nutrients, etc. (found this one.) it's hard to lose weight, on so many levels!! -

your post is inspiring, thank you. pics can be difficult! - i'm not ready - my pics are family and places i love, i.e., the reasons i want to live, and live well! thank you again. :smile:
  • Lovebotlass17
    Options
    Great job. I always have a sense of pride for those who work so hard to lose weight! I just started! Good luck!
  • bksteve26
    bksteve26 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    You look phenomenal! Keep up the amazing hard work! Its already payed off tenfold...I can only imagine where it will go from here!
  • acureese
    acureese Posts: 169
    Options
    AWESOME JOB!!! :) You look great!!
  • Wolfena
    Wolfena Posts: 1,570 Member
    Options
    Lookin' good!

:wink:
  • ladymd4god
    ladymd4god Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Amazing Job!!! Congratulations! :flowerforyou:
  • LifeAfter50
    Options
    WOW.... you look amazing ....and you must feel so much better.....

Thanks for the motivation:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

I love the before and after pics.... I will have to take some myself... THANKS AGAIN :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • ♥dawnwestbury♥
    Options
    you look great and i know you must feel even better!!! i am 5'4" and am 214 right now and am in a size 18. how long did it take you to get here?

i guess i know what i have to look forward too!! thanks for sharing!!
  • HonestOmnivore
    HonestOmnivore Posts: 1,356 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!!!!:flowerforyou:

You and I have similar goals! I started at 212 in Oct and I'm down 30 as of this AM - I expect my next 30 to come off much slower, and my last 30 to take forever :) My BMI indicates 112 would be a healthy goal but 130 would make me VERY happy! I'm having surgery next January and I really need the bulk of my weight to be off by then so if I can get to where you are today by 1/2011 I'll be pretty happy!

Thanks for sharing - it does wonders for all of us still in the early stages of our weight loss journey!
  • threeupthreedown
    Options
    F A B U L O U S!!!!
    YOU are my inspiration.
    YOU totally rock!!!!

:drinker:
  • here_I_go_again
    here_I_go_again Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look amazing!!! You inspire me to keep going! I am five feet 3 inches and any time I gain any weight, it shows. What a great success story!! Keep up the great work!!!!

Dottie:smile:
  • Lady_C_the_1st
    Options
    You look fabulous! A whole different person! Well done. xx
  • shortwasp
    shortwasp Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look great! You've lost the amount of weight that I want to lose! Thanks for encouraging me and letting me know how good I will look after I lose 60 lbs.!
  • rosalie_g
    rosalie_g Posts: 71
    Options
    wow!! you look fantastic!! thanks for posting this. It's very inspirational. Congrats!!
  • kajaknowers
    kajaknowers Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    wow, u look great

x
  • skinnydee
    skinnydee Posts: 23
    Options
    Seriously you look amazing! Looking at your pictures is EXACTLY what I needed today. Im having a rough morning, Ive already had 600 calories this morning :sad: (its only 9am)
    I have been on mfp for 3 weeks and Im starting to feel burned out. Thanks for posting some inspiration, hopefully I can get back on board :ohwell: Jessica

Like jessica I really needed this story today...yesterday went so wrong for me...form 7pm to 10pm I had 800calories (and I had already used my total for the day !!) why oh why do I do it over and over :(
  • conniegb
    conniegb Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    WOW! You are an inspiration! It really helps to see "real people" succeed like that! Way to go!
    Connie:smile:
  • paxmat
    paxmat Posts: 2
    Options
    Amazing! An inspiration!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!