please tell me about 30 day shred

I have been reading about it and understand it's Jillian Michaels video, and there are three levels and you do each level for ten days, right?

I saw a thread about a challenge group forming, and I looked and can stream this from Amazon Prime, but I want to make sure I have the format right. On Amazon, it's listed as three 'episodes', looks like 30 minutes each, and each episode is a level. What I want to know is, 1), am I understanding right that this workout takes 30 minutes a day? 2) Am I understanding right that each 'level' is the same video repeated for x number of days? and 3) Do I need any equipment to do it? I thought I saw a reference to weights somewhere.

THANK YOU to anyone who can clarify!!

Lynn Anne

Replies

• SchizJophrenic
    SchizJophrenic Posts: 55 Member
    You can stream the videos off Youtube too if you can't find the DVDs.

The workout is about 28min in total including warm up and cool down. And you do it daily for 30 days.
    You start with the level 1 video for 10days, then the level 2 video for ten days, and lastly the level 3 video for ten days.
    Yes you do need weights. I use weights I found around home (2kg), but if you didn't have weights you could improvise and maybe just start with a can of something... it would be better than nothing.