Brand new me, before and during pics!

Options
I am so happy to say I feel like a brand new woman. I am more then half way through my journey! My main goal is to lose 100 pounds. I have a feeling once I reach that goal, I will want to continue to slowly lose more. I have been on this journey for 2 years. I have had bad days, weeks and months but always get back on track! I stand by my motto slow and steady wins the weigh loss battle. I am happier, healthier and on the right track to a more fit me! No crash diets, no pills, no surgeries, just good old fashioned healthy eating and regular gym time have helped me to shrink my body. I will never be skinny but I will be fit, firmer, tone and happy!!! My plan is to meet my 100 pounds lost goal by October, when I turn 30! That would be an amazing accomplishment. I would not have been able to accomplish this if not for some of the most awesome friends and MFP friends that I have. My biggest and most wonderful fan through it all has been DJackson230! His motivating words ring in my head daily!
If I can do this, anyone can. I started walking, then tried group fitness classes like step and zumba, added in running. Now I am trying kickboxing and have found a love for pilates, all things I could never imagine myself doing! The sky is the limit now and I can tackle anything. Once I get some more weight off, Crossfit will be the next thing I try. Keep up the awesome work everyone, you are creating your own success story!!

1-28-13_zps9580d949.png

Replies

• alexa_image
    alexa_image Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    Super proud of you girl.
    You have accomplished so much, you ROCK!!!, keep up the good work and you will reach your goals in no time.
    Very inspirational!
  • FrankenBeanz
    FrankenBeanz Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    WOW, that is fantastic progress! Well done, the work is certainly paying off!
  • chelazar88
    chelazar88 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!
  • kbeech06
    kbeech06 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!
  • Cair420
    Options
    Awesome!
  • MommaKit79
    Options
    Looking GREAT Girlie!!!

Keep it up!!! You are correct, Slow & Steady wins the race! It has taken me Since Sept '11 to lose 40lbs so, I understand where you are coming from!!

WE GOT THIS!!! With each others support, we WILL be in the best shape of our lives!!!! GO GIT IT GIRL!!!!
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!! YOU LOOK FANTASTIC!!

tumblr_mf1ddpZlHm1rwt0uq.gif
  • cindiva65
    cindiva65 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    You are doing wonderful!!!! thanks for sharing your success and motivation others! :drinker:
  • roxy2903
    Options
    WOW what a success story, so inspiring to newbies like me. Thank you and keep going :)
  • wizbeth1218
    wizbeth1218 Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    WOW! Your stomach just disappeared! What a huge difference!

You are doing a fabulous job! Thanks for being an inspiration!
  • karibj2010
    karibj2010 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Wooohoo you look wonderful!!
  • hollyjane77
    Options
    Great job! You look fantastic!
  • curejenn
    curejenn Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Your stomach did just totally disappear!! Your hard work has definitely paid off!!
  • badmoon81
    Options
    Awesome!! Keep up the great work!
  • mwownbey
    Options
    Needed a motivational story this morning!!! Thanks for sharing your success!!! Keep up the great work!!!!
  • angiesteele
    angiesteele Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    As always i am so proud of you! You ROCK!!!
  • Lilihel
    Lilihel Posts: 53
    Options
    WOW!
  • Coach_T
    Coach_T Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!! High Five!!
  • Fabu_lass
    Fabu_lass Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    amazing progress, well done
  • snrose
    snrose Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    awesome job!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!