Jillian Michael's Yoga Metldown

Options
This is NOT your average yoga work out and MFP does not have a listing for power yoga. Is anyone else doing this and if so what are you using for calories burned??

Replies

• Moneygrow3
    Options
    I have been doing the yoga meltdown! It is def not he usual yoga!! I am curious myself as far as calories burned!!! =)
  • savvystephy
    savvystephy Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    I have the DVD but haven't tried it yet. Maybe Saturday. Best bet is using a HRM.
  • jmdolan
    jmdolan Posts: 128
    Options
    Do you like the video?
  • Moneygrow3
    Options
    I really enjoyed it! Its not a relaxing yoga by any means and my muscles were shaking when I was done! Good workout!! And something different to switch it up!
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    steph plz post your calorie burn when u get around to doing this workout. wud love to see what kind of numbers u get.
    doing the shred I usually burna nywhere from 250 to 300 cals and I'm 5'5" (176lbs)
  • lilchino4af
    lilchino4af Posts: 1,292 Member
    Options
    I plan on buying this tomorrow! I have her 30 Day Shred, No More Trouble Zones, and Banish Fat/Boost Metabolism and love them all! SOOOO glad to hear this other one is just as good if not better!

For figuring out how many calories you burn, I would recommend a HRM because even if someone tells you what they burn, there's so many variables that it's hard to guarantee that's what you would burn too.
  • savvystephy
    savvystephy Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    steph plz post your calorie burn when u get around to doing this workout. wud love to see what kind of numbers u get.
    doing the shred I usually burna nywhere from 250 to 300 cals and I'm 5'5" (176lbs)

Sure thing Nola!