Another pound gone!

Options
I have been at a stall since March 7 at 229. Since that time, I was having fluctuations between 230 & 232..I was strongly suspecting not enough protein. I had cut back on shakes also. Yesterday, I did mostly shakes and ate very little, drinking my water and some exercise and this morning I was down to 228 ! Currently, I am mainly doing shakes and eating a bit of veggies...so we will see what happens now. On Sunday, I am going out with my husband to have salad bar..This will be my first social setting since starting my plan.
Hope everyone else is doing good..I am so excited at everything I am learning and taking it slow to know how to eat and maintain my weight when done. When I started this journey on March 2 I had a scrip for phentermine from my doctor. It ddi help. Then I would go 4 or 5 days w/o the pill and was fine. I have been using them as an aid instead of crutch. On Sunday I will take one so I am not ravenous and overeat. I know a lot of people on this board are against diet pills..I simply knew I needed some extra help and finally asked my doctor.. I am confident that eventually I will not even need them. Meanwhile I am learning all I can, attending OA and the big one is exercising..I can and I will do this thing and overcome.

Sarah

Replies

• aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! I too was at a standstill since the 7th and I finally lost a pound yesterday! :) I'm super excited. It's rough for me because I don't have much to lose so the weight doesn't come off as easily. I lost 12 pounds in 2 weeks (I carry a LOT of water weight, lol That's how it's always been when I diet. I lose 10 lbs right away), then after that, it's only been a pound every now and then. I think I'm on the way to losing at least a pound per week now. I can just feel it!

I've been wanting to try some shakes. What kind do you have?
  • Sarah1952
    Sarah1952 Posts: 14
    Options
    Thank you. You will make it! I would hate being down to the count down and then stall..frustrating for sure..Good luck to you!