Hi!

Options
Hi, I'm new here and joined mostly for the community and inspiration I've gotten from lurking around the boards ;-)
A little background about me:
I am 21 years old and recently started my journey to get healthy and feel better about myself on January 3 of this year. I got pregnant in high school and, although I lost a lot of weight quickly from breastfeeding for a year, I've been left with a saggy baggy abdomen and a little more fat covering than I'd like. My son is now 5 years old and I haven't lost the weight or toned up at all (if anything I've gained weight since my post breastfeeding phase).

Right now I am eating clean and doing Jillian Michaels videos plus extra cardio some days 5-6 days a week.
Im about 5'3" @ 143.4 lbs
I was 148lbs when I started so I'm really proud of my progress so far, even if it's minimal. I've never to stuck to a exercise plan for this long, so im really proud of that also!

Just want to say how extremely inspiring you all are! Im really bad at tracking my progress online, mostly do in in notebook journals like the old fashion way, lol. However, the boards and community here just inspires me to NOT give up this time, so I figured I'd join.