desperately in need of friends and motivation :(

Options
13»

Replies

• nbeau412
    Options
    I am on week 3 and I can assist you with a motivation tip.. Keep going it will improve. Slow and steady wins for us all!!!!!
  • jessakahbuell
    Options
    Ill accept any friend requests sent my way. :)
    If you need motivation and support, add me!

jessakahbuell
  • SunshineFlGirl
    SunshineFlGirl Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
  • lizlkbg
    lizlkbg Posts: 566
    Options
    My best advice is to look at people whose tickers show they have lost about what you want to lose - look at their diaries. They likely have a different caloric intake than you depending on where they are in thier journey, but you can get a sense of what their plates look like and what a healthy lifestyle looks like - people who have lost a bunch are in it for the long term and have stopped trying "tricks" to lose - they generally have made a true lifestyle change. That is why they are the best to look at, IMO. :smile:
  • ragordon6
    Options
    I've just started today...feel free to add me! :smile:
  • gemaudlin
    Options
    Anybody can feel free to add me if you'd like! I have 50 more pounds to lose. I could use the motivation as well! I'm very good at motivating too. :)
  • polo_sal
    Options
    :sad: Can anyone help me out with this

This is my second week myself and i find it hard as well, but people here are really good about post on your wall for different things... I had lost 2 pounds last week, and some post "good job" and that really made my day. You just have to take one day at a time... that is the what i do...

If i can do it, so can you!