Self control!

singcoz528
singcoz528 Posts: 154
edited September 20 in Success Stories
So far its been pretty easy to stay on track since I refuse to buy junk food anymore. Well today me and my husband went to a local favorite restaurant and I usually get cream of crab soup with lots of crackers and french fries to dip in the soup lol. Plus I always get pizza because it is so awesome there.

Well today I got the soup, but small size, no crackers, and a side salad with Italian! I'm so proud of myself. This is the 1st real time that I've overcome temptation! yay!

Replies

• ♥seoid♥
    ♥seoid♥ Posts: 476
    You rock! :flowerforyou:
  • Overcoming temptation is NO small feat! And you did it while not being a martyr!! Double congratulations!!
    (....wait a minute....CRAB soup??..... yikes!!) :noway:
  • bigdawg025
    bigdawg025 Posts: 774 Member
    LOL... I think crab soup sounds pretty tasty, though... all things in moderation! I have to agree... self control is probably the biggest part of successful weight loss... and I am still working on this area every single day!
  • singcoz528
    Haha thanks! I LOVE crab soup...its my weakness. I'm originally from Baltimore and now I live in WV. I found this place that makes the BEST soup around. When I told the cook it was amazing and I'm a big critic, he said "well I am from Baltimore too so I know how to make it right!" LOL.
  • singcoz528
    LOL... I think crab soup sounds pretty tasty, though... all things in moderation! I have to agree... self control is probably the biggest part of successful weight loss... and I am still working on this area every single day!

Yea its not the healthiest but a cup is only a little over 300 cal! Now...when I paired it with fries and pizza....well....that wasn't so good :embarassed:
  • Good job! I am new at this, and I just KNOW self conrol is going to continue to be a hurdle for me to overcome. :happy:
  • mvl1014
    mvl1014 Posts: 531
    singcoz: dance014.gifdance013.gif

worthy.gif

I love crabbygirl's post!
  • JJRunning
    JJRunning Posts: 146
    Good work!! That is NOT easy to do!
  • newDZ
    newDZ Posts: 237 Member
    small accomplishments ADD-UP to big victories!!!!!:bigsmile: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :bigsmile:
  • Holton
    Holton Posts: 1,018
    And you will be so glad that you did! Keep it up.
  • Holton
    Holton Posts: 1,018
    And you will be so glad that you did! Keep it up.
  • chicynth
    chicynth Posts: 48 Member
    I'm still attempting to not crave in...I mean cave in. Good for you!
  • Mummsy
    Mummsy Posts: 347 Member
    Great job! :wink:
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!