Tired of still being fat!

Options
See I had a baby last July. I eat healthy and workout but my weight has even creep up. I quite breast feeding in December and I weighed 134 right now I weigh 140. It's gross. Before being pregnant is was thin, I felt good. Now I am tired and so unmotivated it makes me made at times. I am mad all time. I think my hormones are still out of whack. Don't know but I'm wondering if having a baby aided in my fat genes coming out and staying. I think it's making me even more depressed when I see stars one month later and look great after having a baby. I live in yoga pants and tank tops because I kind of husky now. I can't fit into any of my cute clothes. I guess I'm just having a down day or month. Whatever it is I'm tired of it.

Replies

• GCLyds
    GCLyds Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Get your thyroid checked. Being pregnant and having a baby can change the way your thyroid works. It can also cause fatigue and depression and weight gain.
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    I think it's making me even more depressed when I see stars one month later and look great after having a baby. I live in yoga pants and tank tops because I kind of husky now. I can't fit into any of my cute clothes. I guess I'm just having a down day or month. Whatever it is I'm tired of it.

Hand the baby over to a nanny, get a personal trainer and a personal chef. Work out 6 hours a day, have your chef make you micro mini meals. Maybe get some plastic surgery. You'll look like a superstar in no time.

Or you could just enjoy your baby and reality. And you buy yourself a cute outfit for your current size so you can feel good while you're working on getting back to pre-baby (or closer to it).