My tips, getting noticed and general things you should know.

kajaknowers
kajaknowers Posts: 113 Member
edited September 20 in Health and Weight Loss
Right,

So before I was concerned that nobody was noticing my weightloss until this morning when a course friend of mine went "wow, you look like you've really lost weight"...I was thinking brilliant and then I've been noticing men are becoming increasingly friendlier everywhere....not only is this a great motivator, it also does wonders for your esteem....if your feeling down, just remember the long-term results.

My tips of the day:
*http://www.healthstatus.com/calculate/cbc This is a fantastic website for calculating calories you burn each day for a range of activities and you can do it according to your weight which really helps you keep on track of how much to eat.
*Since I still have 73 lbs I want to lose, I can't afford to buy new clothes every milestone....my treat has therefore been that every time I need to throw away old clothes because there too big, I look on ebay for clothes that I love and buy them at the ideal size I want to be. For instance, my goal is to be a UK size 10 so maybe once I week I sought out for a bargain and am slowly growing a wardrobe any young woman can feel proud of....its highly motivating considering you don't want the clothes to go to waste.
*I highly encourage writing on here....if you feel hungry, or upset or whatever....its a great distraction.

I'm hoping these tips help some of you especially the website.

Kaja

660499.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Replies

• beebop85
    beebop85 Posts: 49 Member
    thats an absolutely fabulous idea, the ebay thing! just think how great your gonna feel once your strutting about in those sexy new outfits :) good on ya girl xxxxxx
  • mvl1014
    mvl1014 Posts: 531
    ...I've been noticing men are becoming increasingly friendlier everywhere....

how you doin! coverlaugh.gif

Girls have never noticed me, so I'll have to put on a fake muscle suit and see if I get any flirting. ;-)
  • sniffles
    sniffles Posts: 295
    ...I've been noticing men are becoming increasingly friendlier everywhere....

how you doin! coverlaugh.gif

Girls have never noticed me, so I'll have to put on a fake muscle suit and see if I get any flirting. ;-)

More girls might be noticing you then you realize! We're super sneaky in our noticing. ;)
  • LynnW52
    LynnW52 Posts: 1,151 Member
    I also use that website that you linked and it is awesome! I always wondered how many calories I burn when I push mow my lawn (no self propellor!) and now I know.

Congratulations on your weight loss so far. Keep up the good work!
  • mvl1014
    mvl1014 Posts: 531
    More girls might be noticing you then you realize! We're super sneaky in our noticing. ;)

This isn't Vietnam or the Gulf War, no hiding!

I want to be ogled every now and then! winkt.gif
  • dmariej
    dmariej Posts: 1 Member
    Thanks for sharing the website it will be very helpful.
    :smile:
This discussion has been closed.