Logging exercise plean help

smarston
smarston Posts: 78 Member
edited September 20 in Health and Weight Loss
Okay so I just bought an aeropilates performer with the cardio rebounder. I have yet to purchase a heart rate monitor and was wondering if anyone knew how to log this. I did 45 minutes of the pilates workout and 25 on the cardio rebounder (trampoline). Just curious if anyone else has this machine and how to log this w/o a heart rate monitor...

Also, I am maxing out my protein everyday and am having a hard time finding things I feel are nutritional using just carbs and fat. Any suggestions?

Replies

• jennylynn84
    jennylynn84 Posts: 659
    Hello! I don't really have advice on logging the workout. For my pilates I googled "how many calories does pilates burn" and found a calculator for "beginner" pilates at my weight. Maybe there is something similar.

As for the protein, I do know this answer, as I've had to ask it before on the boards since I ALWAYS go over on protein (I eat a lot of fish and nuts). When you're working out your muscles want protein. So don't worry about going over on it too much. I pretty much ignore the red on my protein and pay most attention to staying in my cals/carbs/fat. Your body loves protein, especially when you're working those muscles. No worries!
  • smarston
    smarston Posts: 78 Member
    :) Thanks!! I did find the calculator when I searched as well. As for the protein that is what I thought but it is good to hear it from you also. Thanks you have been a lot of help.
This discussion has been closed.