Wii Fit Plus

Options
Ok, I've done some of my wii fit plus today for about half an hour, But I don't know how to calculate what I've done, I varied what I did, a bit of everything, and the time on the screen said I'd done 31 minutes. But there are just individual wii fit activities on here to log, not, 'a varied session'.. So I'm a little stuck...

Replies

• sarski77
    Options
    If you go to the main screen (the one where you have the counter on the bottom left and the list of types of training on the right) it should give you both the time of today's workout and kcal burned.
  • sarski77
    Options
    I always log the calories burned with the Wii Fit with My Exercises because, like you said, it varies so much depending on what you do. I enter the figure that the Wii gives me.
  • wildchild06241
    wildchild06241 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I go to the home screen and click the graph on the left. Then I choose Fit Credits on the top and use the controller to touch today. It shows me how long I exercised and how many calories I burned. If you don't touch the day it will show you how long you performed each type of exercise (yoga, strength). I hope this helps.
  • foxxm
    foxxm Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I always log what the wii fit says as well. Somedays I feel like I need a lot of yoga to really stretch myself out and others I do mostly cardio. I cannot express enough how much I truly love my wii fit.