Just a few motivational quotes to inspire

Options
“The difference between someone who is in shape, and someone who is not in shape, is the individual who is in shape works out even when they do not want to.” ~ Unknown

“When it comes to eating right and exercising, there is no ‘I’ll start tomorrow.’ Tomorrow is disease.” ~ V.L. Allinear

"To keep the body in good health is a duty… otherwise we shall not be able to keep our mind strong and clear.” ~ Buddha

“To insure good health: eat lightly, breathe deeply, live moderately, cultivate cheerfulness, and maintain an interest in life.”
~ William Londen

"Fitness - if it came in a bottle, everybody would have a great body." ~Cher

"Physical fitness is not only one of the most important keys to a healthy body, it is the basis of dynamic and creative intellectual activity." ~John Fitzgerald Kennedy

"Nobody is perfect, so get over the fear of being or doing everything perfectly. Besides, perfect is boring." ~ Jillian Michaels

:flowerforyou: I write a weekly quote on my whiteboard at work not only so I can read it and be motivated by it, but also in hopes that someone who walks by my desk will read it and it will inspire them as well. My mission is not only to be healthy and to be the best I can be but also to try to help motivate and inspire others to do the same! I hope oneor all of these quotes will help either inspire your day, week, month, year , or life! Here's to a better me and you tomorrow! :drinker:

Replies

• dirtnap63
    dirtnap63 Posts: 1,387 Member
    Options
    "If you want to be a kept man you better damn well be worth keeping!" - My Wife