Bringing Sexy Back...

Options
Momf3boys
Momf3boys Posts: 1,637 Member
Yup...I have had it...no more excuses...My baby was born 8 months ago...I got really serious with what I eat about two weeks ago...now I'm full speed ahead with working out...look out summer...here I come!!! Who's with me????

Replies

• nturner612
    nturner612 Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    3 boys! :embarassed: goodness! i have 2 and they make me wanna pull my hair out :sad: anyways, congrats on ur decision to start ur weight loss! im working on my last 19 that REFUSE to go away!!! :explode: Good luck!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • KenosFeoh
    KenosFeoh Posts: 1,837 Member
    Options
    Being 59, I think sexy is a bus that departed without me a decade or two ago.
  • Momf3boys
    Options
    Awww...you can always be sexy...it's more of a mind frame than a body frame :happy:

Yes...having 3 boys is a challenge...the ages are 12, 9 and 8 months...YIKES... :tongue:
  • mains_adam25
    mains_adam25 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    im with you ill just be bringing sexy for the first time lol
  • WhatAnAss
    WhatAnAss Posts: 1,598 Member
    Options

LOL!!! That is too funny!!
  • Momf3boys
    Options
    LOL...1st time...bringing it back...either way...let's get it done... :-)
  • mains_adam25
    Options
    hahaha im ready to kill it lets go lol
  • simplehijinks
    Options
    Okay, time for the sterotypical joke:

You're bringing sexy back? But I never left!
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    I didn't know sexy left....
  • Stread82
    Options
    I too have 3 boys ages 12,9,6 they are a handful but def keep me going as I am all over the place with them with sports and just trying to keep up with their constant energy lol..I decided to get serious about 3 wks ago and it is a daily struggle but the first week or so was the toughest for me..now that I am over that hump I just take it one day at a time..If I want something really bad I have it and just in moderation and make sure I log it in..Joining MFP has def made me accountable for everything that goes in my mouth..Good luck on your journey you can do it and feel free to add me as a friend :)
  • Momf3boys
    Options
    hahaha im ready to kill it lets go lol

Going to the gym now!!! Bring it!!!
  • rwhite610
    rwhite610 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I have an 8 year old girl and 1 year old boy.. How hard has it been for you getting used to having a little one again lol
  • AmberB519
    AmberB519 Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    I'm with you! I'm a mom of 3 boys, too! 7, 9, and 11 :)
  • stephcampbell77
    Options
    Yup...I have had it...no more excuses...My baby was born 8 months ago...I got really serious with what I eat about two weeks ago...now I'm full speed ahead with working out...look out summer...here I come!!! Who's with me????

Good luck on your journey! I have 3 boys as well! 17, 14 and 5. I also have a daughter that's 7 :)
  • AmberB519
    AmberB519 Posts: 336 Member
    Options

Hah! That made me giggle.
  • mains_adam25
    Options
    have fun get intense lol
  • CynthiaMarie36
    Options
    Im with you!! Thats right NO MORE EXCUSES!! I am also looking forward to summer. Stay with it..... :smile:
  • Sholmes82
    Options
    haha sorry I just realized my husband didnt log out and I requested you under his profile..the stread82 is my husbands mine is sholmes82..will request u under mines
  • mains_adam25
    Options
    lol if anyone needs anything here feel free to message me
  • tressieazbill
    tressieazbill Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I am I am!! since Christmas I lost almost 8 lbs and I am working out 9 hrs a week and strict diet. Like you said..SUmmer bod here we come!