Foods for Super Bowl Sunday

Options
What are you serving or bringing to a Super Bowl party? Looking for more ideas. :happy:

Currently I know I'm making Hungry Girl faux fried onion rings, veggie tray w/ light homemade dip and lasanga.

Replies

• dwh77tx
    dwh77tx Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    I'm making sausage puffs, a layered mexican dip, hot buffalo dip, then we are serving sandwiches, cold pasta salad, and having assorted desserts. To add in healthy things I'll be willing to eat I'm also serving a large veggie tray with hummus, air popped kettle corn, and a tossed salad. That way people can indulge or not indulge!
  • muhl85
    muhl85 Posts: 17
    Options
    A few years ago I made the Hungry Girl buffalo chicken dip with a variety of dippers (carrots, celery, pita, tortilla chips). It was a hit with those who were watching their intake and those who weren't. I've also made wings simply baked in hot sauce....they aren't intentionally a lower-cal alternative, that's just how my mom always made them for parties, but they are healthier than take-out wings and I definitely need protein to keep me full so I can avoid divebombing the unhealthy treats!