Snack before or after?

Options
Okay so I go for a 13-15 min walk on my 10am and 3pm break at work, then I also have a snack before or after I go. When is a good time to have the snack? Before or after? Please help and suggestions.

Replies

• getpumped
    Options
    You should eat something every 2 to 3 hours to keep your metabolism at it's highest.

If it's been over 3 hours since you had breakfast, then have the snack before you go. If your lunch finishes at 1pm
    then you would be ok having the snack after your walk.
  • heather19th
    Options
    You should eat something every 2 to 3 hours to keep your metabolism at it's highest.

If it's been over 3 hours since you had breakfast, then have the snack before you go. If your lunch finishes at 1pm
    then you would be ok having the snack after your walk.

I eat brkfst @ 8am, am snack @10/10:30am, lunch @ 12/12:30pm, pm snack @ 3pm, then supper between 5:30-6pm, nothing after supper.
  • Benny89
    Benny89 Posts: 1
    Options
    Eating both before or after will make no real big difference. Personally I would eat the snack after just in case your walk makes you hungry again. Both choices are fine though. If your really hungry before your walk then have a snack. If not then wait until after.
  • StarryEyedGirl
    Options
    I personally feel better if I eat after... I am sluggish if I work out after eating.