Is this corny?

2»

Replies

• confuseacat
    confuseacat Posts: 137 Member
    Your wife is blessed to have you for a husband. So Sweet! She will love it~
  • MTGirl
    MTGirl Posts: 1,490 Member
    As much as I love the song "I Do" - great song!, I say sing yours. That is awesome. smiley-love034.gif
  • robin52077
    robin52077 Posts: 4,383 Member
    It's wonderful! I am so jealous of your wife! Or any woman whose man does things like that....
  • SoldierDad
    SoldierDad Posts: 1,602
    She loved the song :-) It made her cry. I sang it to her while our son "played" the guitar. :-) Tell me there is a more blessed man in the world than me.
  • rosalie_g
    rosalie_g Posts: 71
    You are something else Ed! :wink: That was not corny at all! Your wife is one very blessed lady. Glad she enjoyed it. It was beautiful.
  • bethinagain
    bethinagain Posts: 282 Member
    Your wife is a very lucky woman!
  • CherokeeBabe
    CherokeeBabe Posts: 1,704 Member
    *wipes a tear from my eye* so romantic. :heart:
  • shaggys
    shaggys Posts: 140 Member
    That WAS corny!
    Just kiddin' :love:
    Knight Of God,now available for Bar Mitzvahs and weddings,BOOK NOW!
  • Vallandingham
    Vallandingham Posts: 2,177
    Doesn't matter what anyone else thinks of it. Your wife will love it. I have written sever stories over th last 20 years, many of them erotic. My wife still has every on of them in a drawer in our bedroom. She likes to read them to me occassionally. GIDDYUP!!
  • When I read it, I imagined Barry White singing it and I'm kind of turned-on now. :blushing:
  • jewelinvic
    jewelinvic Posts: 332
    LOL Panic!

Seriously, a beautiful song for an obviously beautiful and lucky couple.

My husband writes poetry and love letters for me. It's never corny, it comes from his heart and it makes me feel very loved :heart:

Cheers! jewel :drinker:
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    When I read it, I imagined Barry White singing it and I'm kind of turned-on now. :blushing:

Barry White. Enough said. :blushing: :blushing: :blushing: :laugh:
This discussion has been closed.