Pectoral Implants

Replies

• BarackMeLikeAHurricane
    BarackMeLikeAHurricane Posts: 3,400 Member
    I'm definitely a huge fan of them. It's so stupid to waste all that time in the gym day after day when you can just make one stop to a surgeon and get implants.

I LOVE YOU!!! THIS IS HOW I FEEL ABOUT WEIGHT LOSS WHY IS USE HYDROXYCUT AND ALLI AND USED TO USE HCG. WHY GO TO THE GYM WHEN I CAN JUST DO THIS SO EASILY!?
    I mean I guess a hydroxycut/alli/hcg stack is alright but you should really consider adding green coffee bean extract and raspberry ketones to your supplements. Why do you think I look the way I do now? Diet? Lol no way. That's for losers. Why diet when I can have my cake and eat it too followed by several pills?
  • Hahaha brilliant everyone wants to be big no one wants to lift heavy *kitten* weights haha do it as that's the only way your get to the size you want as clearly can tell by this your lazy results don't happen over night takes years and years but within ones self you will feel better and see small difference just eat for size train like your the hulk and sleep and repeat for a year or two it's not about the results or even the goal it's about the journey as you see my friend Success is not a destination, it's a journey and one you will learn to love so get silly diet pills out your head get rid if that magic pill get rid of all them mags saying your gain 10000 pounds of muscle in a day save your money train hard eat big and live life there's more to you then looks surely

I have been working out and my legs and got big and I mean for my size big yet my calf size in my eyes look so small and it makes thinks worse as my upper leg is massive but I ain't training for looks am training for health and of course would like bigger calfs but aint going to cry about it so stop finding an easy way out yes working out is hard yes working out is boring at times but your get better every time

what if he wants pecs, but doesn't want to get bulky?

Then my friend he trains how bloody silly would it look like with a guy with pecs yet nothing else it's like a skinny kid have a six pack or a fat women having big boobs is it really a good look

Yes you probably could just train a few muscles but why train the whole body and your grow and if you don't want size you up the reps lower the weight

Bruce lee for example he train every day therefore didnt give is muscle time to heal therefore meaning to grow simple really

Such a lazy world we live in..people go under the knife to save there own life's yet people like this chasing there dream body risk their life's what's up with the world friends close friends are front line as we speak fighting for their lifes yet people here are thinking about risking there life's to look better

Put the folk down turn the tv of and work for it nothing in this life comes to you on a place
  • Pookylou
    Pookylou Posts: 988 Member
    I don't see why not. Women get implants all the time that are far more obvious. Who really has DD when they weigh 120 pounds? Why can't guys do this too?

I have been down to 125 with an F cup.......
  • seena511
    seena511 Posts: 685 Member
    i saw a True Life on MTV one time where a guy got calf implants. he had to use a walker during recovery. super attractive.
  • sullus
    sullus Posts: 2,839 Member
    rens-pecs-1.jpg

You know where those pecs came from? That's right. Stimpy's *kitten* fat. just vet your doctor first. you don;t want stimpy's *kitten* fat in your chest.
  • MinimalistShoeAddict
    MinimalistShoeAddict Posts: 1,946 Member
    In my original post I stated that I am happy with the progress I am making in other muscle groups. Its not like I want to be like this guy:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2249213/Real-life-Ken-doll-Justin-Jedlica-spends-100k-nearly-100-plastic-surgery-operations.html

I do care about safety and have never taken any diet pills. I lost weight, started running and within a few months have already completed my first half marathon. I also have begun the StrongLifts 5x5 free weight program and lift 3 times a week.

Based on your comments I sense that you see the value in this. However unlike you my weakness is my pectoral muscles. My calf muscles are doing well thanks to squats and running. Congratulations on your great progress in so many areas! Why not consider calf implants for the one problem area you mention? If done correctly nobody well be able to tell the difference and your problem will be solved

Hahaha brilliant everyone wants to be big no one wants to lift heavy *kitten* weights haha do it as that's the only way your get to the size you want as clearly can tell by this your lazy results don't happen over night takes years and years but within ones self you will feel better and see small difference just eat for size train like your the hulk and sleep and repeat for a year or two it's not about the results or even the goal it's about the journey as you see my friend Success is not a destination, it's a journey and one you will learn to love so get silly diet pills out your head get rid if that magic pill get rid of all them mags saying your gain 10000 pounds of muscle in a day save your money train hard eat big and live life there's more to you then looks surely

I have been working out and my legs and got big and I mean for my size big yet my calf size in my eyes look so small and it makes thinks worse as my upper leg is massive but I ain't training for looks am training for health and of course would like bigger calfs but aint going to cry about it so stop finding an easy way out yes working out is hard yes working out is boring at times but your get better every time
  • LeenaRuns
    LeenaRuns Posts: 1,309 Member
    Breast implants for men...sissification of a nation...Man Up!

Love this!

Honestly, I'd laugh if I knew a guy I was with had implants. And dump him. Go to the gym.
  • PottsvilleCurse1925
    PottsvilleCurse1925 Posts: 354 Member
    I'm definitely a huge fan of them. It's so stupid to waste all that time in the gym day after day when you can just make one stop to a surgeon and get implants.

I LOVE YOU!!! THIS IS HOW I FEEL ABOUT WEIGHT LOSS WHY IS USE HYDROXYCUT AND ALLI AND USED TO USE HCG. WHY GO TO THE GYM WHEN I CAN JUST DO THIS SO EASILY!?
    I mean I guess a hydroxycut/alli/hcg stack is alright but you should really consider adding green coffee bean extract and raspberry ketones to your supplements. Why do you think I look the way I do now? Diet? Lol no way. That's for losers. Why diet when I can have my cake and eat it too followed by several pills?

I LOVE YOU. HAVE I TOLD U THAT? :love:
  • DopeItUp
    DopeItUp Posts: 18,771 Member
    If you're going to get breast implants as a man, why not go all out?

11921258-large.jpg
  • MinimalistShoeAddict
    MinimalistShoeAddict Posts: 1,946 Member
    Breast implants for men...sissification of a nation...Man Up!

Love this!

Honestly, I'd laugh if I knew a guy I was with had implants. And dump him. Go to the gym.

If he went to a quality surgeon you would never know unless he told you. With that logic, do you think that guys should dump their girlfriend if she had plastic surgery in the past? If not, what is the difference? Sounds like a double standard to me.
  • and so I've now opened this thread to see male breast reduction ad's in my side bar...ewwwwwww
  • Feisty_Red
    Feisty_Red Posts: 982 Member

11921258-large.jpg

My eyes!!!!!!!
  • Sballard418
    Sballard418 Posts: 153 Member
    Hahahahahaha ^ Made my whole day!
  • KendraElmendorf
    KendraElmendorf Posts: 837 Member
    OMG!!! HAHA had a good laugh :)
  • PriceK01
    PriceK01 Posts: 834 Member

Thank you! Time is money! If you multiply your hourly wage by the number of hours it would take to get the same results, I am positive you will find that surgery is the far cheaper option!

Here are some pics of typical results that can be expected:
    http://plasticsergeant.com/taxonomy/term/29

*gross*
  • Sballard418
    Sballard418 Posts: 153 Member
    I don't see why not. Women get implants all the time that are far more obvious. Who really has DD when they weigh 120 pounds? Why can't guys do this too?

We also get brazilian wax...what do you say?

"Thank you"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
  • WinnerVictorious
    WinnerVictorious Posts: 4,733 Member

11921258-large.jpg

My eyes!!!!!!!

moral of the story... don't get your plastic surgery done in Egypt.
  • Pixi_Rex
    Pixi_Rex Posts: 1,676 Member
    Unless there is a specific reason Ie: breast cancer which causes the man to lose his pecs and therefor become self conscious or feel as though they are less of a man I do not see why you need them.

Go to a gym, work out and give it more time than 4 weeks.
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member

11921258-large.jpg

:noway:
  • diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member

11921258-large.jpg

Judging from the area of his head and the ratio of water to synthol by density, I estimate his arms are actually 15inches maximum (muscle-complex)