ATTENTION MFP MEN!!!!!!!

Options
Hey Guys

Have you checked out the MAN TO MAN FORUM lately? If you have, keep up the good work; if not, you really need to check us out. We are located under the Motivation and Support area. This is a hangout for MFP MEN ONLY (although we know that a few of the MFP women spy on us from time to time)!

MFP is a wonderful site, but there are not a whole lot of places for the guys on here. This is why I created the MAN TO MAN FORUM! We represent all different backgrounds, races, ages, and sizes...and we like it that way. The only thing that we require is that you are a man who likes to have fun, share some good information, and get some support from other guys. Simple right?

Well, what are you waiting for? Head on over to the MAN TO MAN FORUM!

See you soon!!

Gr8dad1975

Replies

• bleakwhensee
    bleakwhensee Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    include the link for ease of navigation please.
  • MercuryBlue
    MercuryBlue Posts: 886 Member
    Options
    GASP!

I shall spy and learn all i can about you crazy men and how you tick!

Once I achieve this super-secret information, I will never again lose an argument with my husband and I'll get far more foot rubs!

Ah, I've been waiting for this glorious day.

I feel kind of dirty, like I've drilled a hole in the wall of the boys' locker room.
  • DoneWithTheFatGirl
    Options
    and more importantly, I assume that this means there is also a Woman to Woman section??? HMMMMMMMmmmmm???? :)

Just kidding...
  • whyflysouth
    whyflysouth Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    and more importantly, I assume that this means there is also a Woman to Woman section??? HMMMMMMMmmmmm???? :)

Just kidding...

:noway: ...I was about to say...
  • MTGirl
    MTGirl Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    smiley-scared005.gif We never spy!
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile:
  • gr8dad1975
    gr8dad1975 Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    include the link for ease of navigation please.

Here's the link to the MAN TO MAN FORUM:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/73025-man-to-man-a-support-system-for-men
  • CrystalT
    CrystalT Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    Funny!!! There are more response from women than men on this thread!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: