Options
I am 50 years old, my daughter bought me an Itouch for Christmas from my son who had three? It had the myfitnesspal on it so shortly after Christmas I started using it. I am only 5'8" tall and weighed 228.8 lbs. Now I am of course still 5'8" but am down to 207.6. My goal is to get to 185. The difference witht this program is, it is a life style change. I now know how much I can eat in a day, how much exercise I need to do if I want the little extras. I just got my wife on the program and she is loosing weight at a time when she was struggling. She is and has always been beautiful to me, but if she is happier than obviously so am I. It is time consuming to enter everything you eat or do, but at the same time you gain so much knowledge of what you eat or need to do, to reach your goals. I think eventually I will be able to make the right decisions when I got out for romantic meals with my wife without referring to the program, which I will do anyways, because I am hooked. For anyone starting, It will change your life with almost no sacrafice....