Office Pranks for Birthday

Whats the best office prank you can think of? I have a coworker I want to prank and I'm thinking BIG, without damaging anything.
We've already done filling cubicles with balloons, boxes, boxes filled with shredded paper (spilled when moved), rubberbands around everything, sticky notes on everything. Any ideas for something new and obnoxious?

Replies

• xSCiNTILLATEx79
    xSCiNTILLATEx79 Posts: 245 Member
    I have a few I haven't used yet on one of my coworkers but I guess it depends on what kind of setting your in...I have a sales floor so in the AM, before one of the reps gets in I am going to put Vaseline on their headset (ear piece) and under the arms of the chair and lightly on keyboard...Every once in awhile I make a fake UPS packing slip from somewhere I know they like and deliver it to them like they just got a package. Or make a Fake order up and get them all excited, that ones kinda mean, but still fun. Switch the keys around on their keyboard, they pop off pretty easy..shouldnt break..Duct tap mouse and key board to desk...if Chair rolls, stick soemhting in the wheels so it sticks.

Saran wrap around EVERYTHING and I mean everything! Friday before you leave, steam some broccoli in the microwave then hide it somewhere under desk..(some of our our reps have little offices - so this doesnt disrupt others...too much)

Rearange their entire desk, hang items from the ceiling. we had a rep once that had a monkey - everytime she got a sale she'd squeeze it and it made the awful racket...I made a little noose for it and hung it above her desk..after a saran wrapped everything.

Thats all I got - but love to hear more ideas too.
  • mleech77
    mleech77 Posts: 557 Member
    The best one I've ever seen requires the person to have an office. My buddy actually got the facilities people's permission and he plastered up his coworker's office door so it seemed like it wasn't there. He even put up a fake brick facade to put the icing on the cake.

If it's a cubicle and you are in good with your facilities people, close in their entire cubicle. Have them put another wall piece in where the entryway is.
  • xSCiNTILLATEx79
    xSCiNTILLATEx79 Posts: 245 Member
    If it's a cubicle and you are in good with your facilities people, close in their entire cubicle. Have them put another wall piece in where the entryway is.

That is a fantastic idea! both of them...but im going to get the other cube pieces right now!
  • Richie2shoes
    Richie2shoes Posts: 412 Member
    Go to a party supply store and buy plastic shot glasses. Cover every horizontal surface with them, then fill them to the rim with water.
  • btwalsh132
    btwalsh132 Posts: 289 Member
    Gift wrap everything in their cube/office
  • ACepero79
    ACepero79 Posts: 711 Member
    Cover every inch of their car with sticky notes.
  • Richie2shoes
    Richie2shoes Posts: 412 Member
    If you have access to their computer, take a screen shot of their desktop, set it as their wallpaper, and then delete all the shortcuts from their desktop. They'll keep clicking on the images and nothing will happen. It'll drive them nuts!