My success post! :)

Options
Seeing all these great posts that probably have inspired others I figured I would share my before after pic with the world of myfitnesspal (which I started using recently and wish I had it back when I was losing all my weight would of made it so easy to keep track of calories). It seems like we just need that 1 thing that kicks us in gear and off to the races we go even after we have failed so many times... I had that changing moment almost 3 years ago (started in Feb 2010) . It took me about 5-6 months to drop the weight and it was mostly just diet changes with occasional exercise.. very occasional lol. I am however here because I do want to lose my remaining belly flub and get some more muscle built up.

Oh and I followed a very simple ~24g of protein, 30-35g of whole carbs (no white carbs, the devil! lol), no fruits, no dairy, limited sugars. Smaller meals 5 times a day. You also get a cheat day every week sometimes it was just a big cheat meal and sometimes I went HOG wild and ate everything in sight all day (trust me it tastes good but later in the day and the next you feel like crap after eating all that processed food). I did that to achieve my initial weight loss. Now I maintain in the 180's with a similar plan but I have added fruits, greek yogurt, cheese, almond milk and stuff like that to make it more balanced.

transformationj.png

So many of my friends asked me what I did to achieve it that I wrote up this short post to tell everyone feel free to take a look if you want: http://mydietplan.weebly.com/

Replies

• V44V
    V44V Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Great job there...
  • glahlstedt
    glahlstedt Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    wow, you look so happy, and full of life. your self esteem must be through the roof. you should be very proud of how far you have come! great job!
  • Susay2942
    Susay2942 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Awesome success! Congratulations.
  • Vegan_Runner
    Vegan_Runner Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • niceguywi
    Options
    Thanks. Hopefully next in a few.. many months I'll add some pics of me having a nice sexy toned mid section that's my goal. When I lost my initial weight I went from a 44 inch waist to a 34 inch waist now I have to tone it up!
  • mumreeder
    mumreeder Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    What a huge transformation in such a short space of time! You are well on the way to getting that sexy stomach you want ;-)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!