Need a junk food intervention!

Options
Help! I was doing so well (for me). My metabolism has slowed down- I am now 30, so it takes a lot for me to lose weight. Recently, I have been addicted to cookies and butterfingers. I can't stop. I will go over my calories on MFP even though I log in everyday. I am starting to gain a little back over the past week, and it's just not enough to make me stop eating. Any advice? THe whole "nothing tastes as good as skinny feels" is not working for me. Please help me!!!

Replies

• kristinlough
    kristinlough Posts: 828 Member
    Options
    My motivation (at 27) is the length of my life expectancy. Do you have kids yet? Do you want them? What about a desire for grandkids? I think I'm looking forward to being that cranky old lady at 100 years old on the front porch :happy: She doesn't eat Butterfingers. Hope that helps! Good luck, and just lean on us :flowerforyou:
  • bksteve26
    bksteve26 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Chocolate pudding...substitute your chocolate cravings for chocolate pudding. low cal, low sugar, low everything! This might help. Try it out. See what happens. My sister just told me about this and I haven't tried it yet, but I haven't had any hardcore cravings yet that I haven't been able to surpass...however, next week is that time of the month and i'm quite sure that i will be stuffing my face with chocolate pudding.
  • crabbygirl
    Options
    The Jello Decadence Chocolate pudding is only 60 calories. And I have also discovered the 100 calorie packs of all sorts of things that give me a treat, but controls the portions so I don't overdo it. Kudos has bars that have M&M and Snickers flavors.
  • Яaquel
    Яaquel Posts: 90
    Options
    I been chewing on Kellogs - Fiber Plus Antioxidants Chewy Bar Chocolate Chip omg sooo good & only 120 calories Just eat one & very slowly yum!