Need a Noodle Fix? You're in Luck...

Options
Healthier_Me
Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
From fettuccine alfredo recipes to frozen mac 'n cheese reviews... it's all here!

Fettuccine Alfredo Explosion! - Our latest veggie-packed version, plus the deets on the legendary 80-calorie Fettuccine Hungry Girlfredo and all its sensational spin-offs (including stats for making them with real pasta!).

HG's So Low Mein! - Make it with chicken, make it with faux chicken strips, make it with lean pork, or make it with shrimp. Just make it!

Noodle Battle! - In this corner, House Foods Tofu Shirataki. In this corner, FiberGourmet Pasta. Fight fair, you two...

Spaghetti Swaps! - From spaghetti squash (pretty awesome) to kelp noodles (not so awesome), HG gives it to you straight on which pasta alternatives are worth it, plus where and how to use 'em...

Check out these recipes here:
http://www.hungry-girl.com/week/weeklydetails.php?isid=1370

Replies

• Healthier_Me
    Options
    From fettuccine alfredo recipes to frozen mac 'n cheese reviews... it's all here!

Fettuccine Alfredo Explosion! - Our latest veggie-packed version, plus the deets on the legendary 80-calorie Fettuccine Hungry Girlfredo and all its sensational spin-offs (including stats for making them with real pasta!).

HG's So Low Mein! - Make it with chicken, make it with faux chicken strips, make it with lean pork, or make it with shrimp. Just make it!

Noodle Battle! - In this corner, House Foods Tofu Shirataki. In this corner, FiberGourmet Pasta. Fight fair, you two...

Spaghetti Swaps! - From spaghetti squash (pretty awesome) to kelp noodles (not so awesome), HG gives it to you straight on which pasta alternatives are worth it, plus where and how to use 'em...

Check out these recipes here:
    http://www.hungry-girl.com/week/weeklydetails.php?isid=1370
  • GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Options
    You had my attention up until the kelp noodles :sick: :happy:
  • Healthier_Me
    Options
    You had my attention up until the kelp noodles :sick: :happy:
    I'm with you on that:sick:

~Joanna:flowerforyou:
  • lizburnsyb
    Options
    You mean I can eat pasta and not feel guilty?? Thank you!!
  • Healthier_Me
    Options
    You mean I can eat pasta and not feel guilty?? Thank you!!
    In moderation, yes.
    Whole wheat pasta is best.

~Joanna:flowerforyou: