Hello all

Options
Just thought I would introduce myself. I started a few months ago on this site but as always I haven't followed through with my goals so I have set new ones for myself 20 pounds...I am the heaviest I have ever been and so unhappy with my looks...

So here we go.

Replies

• s_parziale
    Options
    Congratulations on your fresh start! Good Luck!!!
  • tigermuir
    Options
    Hi, I'm Casha. I am a mom of 2. I've about 40 pounds over my original pre pregnancy weight. I'm ok with NOT losing all 40 pounds, but I'd really like to lose most of the weight. I run a childcare program, I try to work out, but it isn't a very consistant schedule. Now that the nicer weather is coming, I'm finding I'm not able to wear my summer clothing that I was wearing last year. SO depressing! So, I'm going to try to count points and calories, exercise and see how it all pans out.

Something has to give, right?
  • Songbird146
    Songbird146 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Good for you on your fresh start. I found that visual stimulation works well for me so I glued to a piece of paper a picture of me at my heaviest and me at my best and put a note above it in bold black letters that says " It is NOT impossible!" I posted it on the fridge where I have to look at that every time I open the fridge door. It really helps me choose better foods.