Woah don't be like me ...

Options
UGH I stayed within my calories (okay I was 50 over, but we did a lot of mall-strolling today, so I might have burned those, too), but I went WAY over on fat and sodium :noway: :grumble: [Buffalo Wild Wings for NCAA Basketball - and my poor Spiders lost :sad: :sad: :sad: ]. I feel sick, I look sick, I want to be sick to get rid of this excess fat. Please please please don't be me.

Drink your water, eat your healthy foods and stay on track. So you won't feel like me :sick:

Good luck to us all!!! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• astewart67
    Options
    It's OK, an 'off day' once in a while won't hurt you... as long as you don't have multiple 'off days' in a row.
  • Songbird146
    Songbird146 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    i had no choice but to eat drive-thru food once last week. I went as healthy as I could and got the chicken sandwich. It made me so nauseous that I could not even finish it. gross. So I know how you feel
  • boniekatie
    boniekatie Posts: 147
    Options
    I know exactly how you feel. I ate some fried chicken after I had been on the program for a few weeks. I stayed within my calories, but I felt dirty and greasy and just plain yuck. :sick:
  • fooja
    fooja Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    well, i took my kids out for lunch today (which i never do) and we went to sonic. its new here and ive been needing an excuse to try it!! i ate a cheeseburger with bacon, onion rings, tater tots with cheese and a smoothie!!lol!! i tallied it up with what was in the mfp database and got over 1800 cals!!! WHOA!!!!! and it wasnt even that good! i coulda had alot of pizza with those cals instead!! the only good thing i did was order the small size of everything.....i never used to do that before! i dont eat out often so i guess i shouldnt worry. normally i work out to burn excess cals, but im so sore and tired that i didnt today. so.....dont feel bad cuz u r not alone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • teffy1
    teffy1 Posts: 12
    Options
    I hate to say I am right there with you. I had such poor impulse control today. My work bought Pizza for the whole office and of course I had never tried New York style Pizza so I had to eat it (three slices.... urghh:embarassed: ) and My son' helped cook for a Pasta feed fund raiser with lasagna as the main course, so guess what we had for dinner.. I was over way too many calories so had to go for a 30 min bike ride just to cut it half.

I guess that is a good tip. If you found you went over or know you are going to go over..... squeeze in a work out if you can.:wink::wink:

290566.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods