God:myth or reality?

Options
God: myth or reality?

Let the debate begin :)

Replies

• whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    So...are you looking for a vacation or what?
  • myers0machine
    Options
    So...are you looking for a vacation or what?

Looking for a good debate my friend so back to the question
  • whierd
    Options
    These threads always get locked, you've been around long enough to know that.
  • myers0machine
    Options
    Haha maybe a little bit of pay back as I got few warnings earlier today so lets see the jobs worth deal with this haha childish yes but will be fun if they get going :)
  • hearthemelody
    hearthemelody Posts: 1,025 Member
    Options
    jpicsexiaduvysym3hmm.gif
  • TheCaren
    TheCaren Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    REALITYBEFORETHISMESSAGEBOARDGETSLOCKED
  • DaughterOfTheMostHighKing
    Options
    HE is my reality. you have a choice. Hell or Heaven... you choose for yourself.
  • MinisterTom
    MinisterTom Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Reality
  • myers0machine
    Options
    REALITYBEFORETHISMESSAGEBOARDGETSLOCKED

:)

Why do you say that it's reality please share :)
  • Danger2OneSelf
    Danger2OneSelf Posts: 883 Member
    Options

Doood! Seriously do you think people enjoy hearing your smart little comments? Your 2cents is useless but thanks for the refresher on the rules... you know how we love to follow em ;) try breaking one every now and then
  • Yasmine91
    Yasmine91 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Some think God is a myth and some don't. There never will be an answer for this...well..for atheists anyway. You'd only know for sure when you die and see if there is an afterlife :P
  • whierd
    Options

Doood! Seriously do you think people enjoy hearing your smart little comments? Your 2cents is useless but thanks for the refresher on the rules... you know how we love to follow em ;) try breaking one every now and then

Will that make me a cool kid?! Shall I start popping my collar, or whatever it is you youngsters say these days?
  • myers0machine
    Options
    HE is my reality. you have a choice. Hell or Heaven... you choose for yourself.

Seems like a loving god wouldn't send someone to hell don't add up to me why would you have trust in him if he is all loving yet can send people to hell :)

Why do you believe in him please share :)
  • Danger2OneSelf
    Danger2OneSelf Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    If god is willing to throw let me burn for an ETERNITY simply for choosing not to believe in something I cannot see....quite frankly I do not want to meet someone that cruel
  • TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options

What's a doood?
  • megsmom2
    megsmom2 Posts: 2,362 Member
    Options
    no one settles anything in these discussions....Goddess Within knows.
  • Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    maybe God is just a super advanced being who created our universe in a lab or on a computer.
  • andyisandy
    andyisandy Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    all hail the devil....lady gaga!!!
  • mjsamee
    mjsamee Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    :huh:
  • MinisterTom
    MinisterTom Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I say reality because of what He has done in my life. I could quote scripture all day, but that isn't the point. He has brought me through many things and for that I will follow Him.
This discussion has been closed.