Just ordered Insanity!!!

mrsyac2
mrsyac2 Posts: 2,784 Member
edited September 20 in Fitness and Exercise
Can't wait so excited- I have been hitting the weights hard and have saw great results in doing that but now I want to shake it up doing intense cardio and my own body weight for my resistance. My hope is that this routine shocks my system and I can drop some additional pounds for summer. Can't wait 48 hours to process order and then 5-7 business days until I get it so excited

Replies

• shortwasp
    shortwasp Posts: 37 Member
    I have been watching the commercials for P90X and I'm still considering ordering it. I would love to be very fit, and I like working on weights. It looks intense, and the Insanity videos look even more intense. Keep us updated on how it all goes!:flowerforyou:
  • My friend does the P90X and she loves it however she also told me she tried the ab ripper x and was almost sick it was sooooo hard
  • Cookie22684
    Cookie22684 Posts: 585 Member
    I have been doing insanity for about a month and a half , it's hard work , but in the end it pays off , just don't give up and don't try to do as much as shaun t and the gang do it at your own pace, and good luck
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    I hope you have been doing some sort of cardio besides weight training cuz this will certainly kick your butt!! When you get it come on over to the Insanity? part 4 thread started by ripely36! It is a super group who are very informative AND encouraging!! I and some others that had a group going last fall are going to restart in April whe we finish with the series we are working on now!! There are new members joining daily so anybody is welcome!! It is fun!! Best wishes and be ready to sweat!!!!
  • Cookie22684
    Cookie22684 Posts: 585 Member
    Hi, i am currently doing insanity 6 days a week , but i also do chalean extreme 3 days a week and ab burner 2 times a week , i am eating 1200 calories a day do u guys think this is enough, because i started chalean extreme last week and i weighed in on tuesday and i only lost a pound , can anybody help me , thanks again
  • mrsyac2
    mrsyac2 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Hi, i am currently doing insanity 6 days a week , but i also do chalean extreme 3 days a week and ab burner 2 times a week , i am eating 1200 calories a day do u guys think this is enough, because i started chalean extreme last week and i weighed in on tuesday and i only lost a pound , can anybody help me , thanks again

In my opinion if you are working out that much you need to eat more- I eat 1400-1700 calories a day.
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    PLEASE come join the Insanity thread I mentioned above, you WILL get your questions answered on there I promise!!
  • eyemadreamer
    eyemadreamer Posts: 41 Member

imho, 1200 calories a day should be the absolute minimum anyone should intake.
    especially if you are working out this hard, you should be eating more. i would say 1500 calories a day. also, give it a few more weeks then weigh yourself. sometimes our body does funky things when we start something new.
This discussion has been closed.